- 10′ Used Container10’ used containers are the perfect container storage solution for maximum storage space in tight spaces. They are repainted dark grey and include a secure lockbox.
- 20′ Used Container20’ used containers are one of the most common size requested. They are small enough to accommodate most sites to provide secure, water tight mobile storage.
- 20′ Used Open Top Container20ft used open top containers are ideal when loading larger pieces and/or equipment that requires top loading prior to shipment.
- 20′ Used Flat Rack Container20ft flat rack containers are highly specialized container types, typically used for loading non-standard machinery and equipment.
- 20′ Used Insulated Container20’ insulated containers are in cargo worthy condition and built with food-grade stainless steel interiors on the inside.
- 20′ Used Refrigerated Container20’ refrigerated containers, commonly known as reefer containers, can hold temperature from -25C to +25C.
- 40′ Used ContainerUsed 40’ shipping containers offer double the storage capacity of their 20’ counterparts at a much more convenient price point.
- 40′ Used High Cube ContainerUsed 40’ HC containers maximize on site storage capability by providing a 9’6’H ceiling height to gain additional interior storage capacity compared to STD height containers.
- 40′ Used Open Top ContainerUsed 40ft open top containers are ideal when loading larger pieces and/or equipment that requires top loading prior to shipment.
- 40′ Used Flat Rack ContainerUsed 40ft flat rack containers are highly specialized container types, typically used for loading non-standard machinery and equipment.
- 40′ Used HC Insulated Container40’ insulated containers are in cargo worthy condition and built with food-grade stainless steel interior on the inside.
- 40′ Used HC Refrigerated Container40’ refrigerated containers, commonly known as reefer containers, can hold temperature from -25C to +25C.
- 45′ Used High Cube ContainerUsed 45-foot high cube containers are the ultimate sea can for weather-sealed, interior storage.
Large Selection of Used Shipping Containers
ATS Containers carries a large fleet of used shipping containers at all of our locations across Canada. Used sea cans are available in different sizes, ranging from 10ft to 45ft high cubes. Used container inventory varies in height between standard (8’6”) and high cube (9’6”) and includes a wide range of specialized equipment such as flat racks, open tops, reefer and insulated containers.
Used shipping containers are built to ISO specification with CORTEN steel and are typically 8-12 years in age. Although it is common that used containers will have minor dents and surface rust, every unit is inspected on arrival to ensure they meet ATS quality standards. This includes ensuring they are wind and water sealed, structurally sound and in cargo worthy condition. During this inspection, the team also ensures that all container features are fully functional including operational doors and solid plywood flooring.
Why ATS? See the ATS difference for yourself:
- Largest shipping container inventory in Canada
- Competitive prices and immediate availability
- Specialized modifications team
- Customer satisfaction guaranteed
ATS welcomes its clients to visit any location across Canada, including our offices in Montreal, Toronto and Edmonton to select a mobile storage solution that best meets their storage and budget needs. Please also take advantage of our competitive pricing and monthly offers.