If you need to connect your shipping container to power, you’ve come to the right place. All the electrical work we provide is completed by certified electricians with CSA-approved components and wiring to guarantee the safety and quality of our work.
The installation is fully customizable based on your need and budget and can add a whole new dimension of functionality to your shipping container. You can include light fixtures, a baseboard heater with a built-in thermostat, power outlets and light switches, and a circuit breaker panel that is connected to the outside of the shipping container. Then, simply connect the container to an outside power source and the entire installation will be up and running.
- Electrical work performed by certified electricians
- CSA approved components and wiring
- Fully customizable
20′ Basic electrical package includes
- Meter socket or exterior junction box as main entry
- Circuit breaker panel 100A (Load center)
- 2 x Fluorescent 4’L light fixtures
- 1 x 2000 Watt baseboard heater with built in thermostat
- 3 x Duplex power outlet: 120V, 15AMP
- 1 x Light switch
*Surface mounted armored wire