- 8′ New Mini Container8’ mini containers are the perfect container storage solution for maximum storage space in tight space constraints.
- 9′ New Mini Container9’ mini containers are the perfect mobile storage solution for tight and restricted spaces.
- 10′ New Container10ft containers offer convenient storage and easy access in tight spaces.
- 10′ New High Cube Container10’ high cube mini containers are the perfect mobile storage solution for maximum storage space in tight spaces.
- 20′ New Container20’ new containers, known as one trip containers, are a bestseller! Customers appreciate the factory-painted aesthetic, solid plywood flooring and new OEM cargo doors.
- 20’ New Front Access Container20’ front access containers simplify the loading ability of containers and improve access with an industrial man door installed on the front panel.
- 20’ New High Cube Container20’ high cube shipping containers offer an upgrade on the standard height container, maximising the total storage volume inside.
- 20′ New Double Door Container20-foot double door containers allow for easy loading access from both sides while retaining the security & durability of the original steel cargo doors.
- 20′ New Open Side Container20’ open side shipping containers allow cargo to be loaded through the side of the container by offering doors opening along the entire container length.
- 20′ New High Cube Open Side20’ high cube open side containers allow cargo loading along the entire length of the container and offer additional interior storage volume.
- 20′ New High Cube Dangerous GoodsThe 20’high cube dangerous goods container is an open side specialty unit designed to safely store chemicals and hazardous materials. It is also commonly referred to as a chemical storage container or hazardous goods shipping container.
- 20′ NEW REFRIGERATED CONTAINERThe 20′ refrigerated shipping container is also commonly known as a reefer container. It is a brand new 20’ ISO container, built with an aluminum exterior that eliminates rust and a stainless-steel interior that is safe for food handling and storage.
- 40′ New Container40’ new shipping containers offer double the storage capacity of 20ft containers at a much more convenient price point.
- 40′ New High Cube Container40ft new, high cube shipping containers are the most popular choice for maximum storage capacity.
- 40′ New High Cube Open Side40’ new high cube open side containers are ideal for storage and transportation of large pieces of equipment.
- 40′ New High Cube Double Door40ft double door containers allow for easy loading access from both sides while retaining the security & durability of the original steel cargo doors.
- 40′ New High Cube With Side Doors40’ new high cube container with side doors is a perfect mobile storage solution because it compartmentalizes different sections of the container.
ATS Containers are New Container Specialists
As the largest manufacturer of new shipping containers in Canada, ATS carries almost any new storage container configuration in existence at one of our container depots. New units can vary in size and configuration from used shipping containers as the manufacturing possibilities are endless.
For example, for major space constraints, 8’ or 9’ mini containers are a great mobile storage option. For additional access points, a double door container may be the solution. For storage efficiency and other trending container applications such as pop up retail shops, an open side container may be even better. Given the high demand for some units, we carry a large selection of new 20ft storage containers, new 40ft shipping containers and also new 40ft high cube shipping containers.
Whether front access, side access, double door or cargo side doors containers are required, ATS will have a new container in stock at one of our locations to meet any specific need.
All new or one trip containers ts are built to ISO standard specification which includes anti-corrosive CORTEN steel and solid, marine grade plywood. All new units manufactured by ATS also include a secure lockbox, vents to improve air circulation, forklift pockets and high locking bar handles for easy access.
We welcome our clients to stop by our yards in Toronto, Montreal or Edmonton to view the large variety of new shipping containers available and their various sizes and configurations. Our team is happy to guide you through the selection process and find the optimal solution for any commercial, industrial or personal storage need.
We are new shipping container specialists!