Occasionally, we find ourselves with overstock, custom container orders that are cancelled, highly specialized equipment or container colors that are less popular than others. Whatever the reason, the discount containers for sale in this section are limited in quantity and priced for a quick sale.
All photos are up to date and show the shipping containers for sale in their AS IS condition. This inventory changes fairly regularly and the price listed is already discounted. Any features listed on these units are fully functional and no damage is present unless otherwise specified. Delivery fees are extra.
- 20’ Mobile Office Container with Minor Damage The 20’ prefabricated mobile office container is part of our discounted container list due to having damage to the rear wall with corresponding interior wall damage and missing keys.
- 20’ STD USED CONTAINER – COLOUR OR INCREASED WEAR & TEAR This inventory of 20’ used containers offer great value for a wind and water tight used storage containers. They are fully functional containers with sealed barn doors, operational opening and closing mechanism and air vents for ventilation. These cargo worthy units have yellow exteriors and burgundy interiors.
- 20’ STD NEW CONTAINER WITH SLIGHT PANEL DAMAGE This brand new 20’ container is almost perfect. This one trip container’s only imperfection is slight denting on the right-side panel. It fits conveniently on most job sites and offers secure mobile storage.
- 40’ STD USED CONTAINER – COLOUR These 40’ standard used container units are wind and water tight, with fully functional doors and floors that can hold up to 60,000lbs of weight. These cargo worthy units have yellow exteriors and burgundy interiors.
- 40’ HC NEW DOUBLE DOOR BEIGE WITH DENTS & SCRATCHES 40’ new high cube shipping containers with secure barn doors on both ends for access on either end. These are beige one trip containers with minor damages.
- 40’ HC USED CONTAINERS WITH CORROSION AND ROOF PATCHES This inventory of 40’ used containers offer great value for a wind and water tight used storage container. They are fully functional containers with sealed barn doors, operational opening and closing mechanism and air vents for ventilation. The rear doors have rust showing and the roof of each unit has multiple small patches that have been sealed to retain the wind and water tightness of these containers.
- 45’ HC USED CONTAINER - CORROSION FRONT & REAR 45’ High Cube containers are cargo worthy and offer a great deal on storage capacity and volume. Their extended length and high cube design allow for larger items, both in length and height, to be stored within them. These units are wind and water tight with heavy rusting on the corner posts.
- 53’ High Cube Insulated Container - OVERSTOCK 53’ insulated shipping containers are the largest shipping containers manufactured. They maximize cargo capacity with their length as well as their high cube spec (9’6”H). Their size makes them ideal for storing large cargo, building & construction materials and even cars, boats, etc. These used 53’ containers are insulated with non-functioning refrigeration units.