- Secure LockboxOur secure lockbox for shipping containers tightly encloses your padlock so it cannot be accessed or tampered with. The lockbox is welded in place for strength and maximum security.
- PadlockOur shipping container padlock is an essential security device that attaches to the locking bar handles or fits securely under a lockbox to prohibit unauthorized access to the equipment.
- Puck LockboxOur puck lockbox offers maximum security against theft on any job site via a completely encased locking mechanism that eliminates access to bolt and lock cutters.
- Twist lock stacking pinsContainer stacking pins allow containers to be safely and securely stacked vertically. They effectively lock the corner castings of empty or loaded containers into place with a twist lock action.
- Bridge fittingsBridge fittings can secure equipment horizontally for storage or transport applications. They are designed to safely & securely connect side by side empty or loaded containers.
- Deck Mount Twist LockContainer deck mount twist locks are often installed directly into concrete for permanent placement on site or welded directly onto steel decks on ships for added security during transport.
- Pipe Rack SystemThe pipe rack storage system facilitates storage of pipe or other long materials inside the container and does not require any welding or drilling into the steel container walls.
- VentsContainer vents are used to increase the airflow inside the container which can reduce heat, humidity and potential condensation. INSTA vents can be installed on all container sizes.
- Insta shelf kitThe Insta shelf kit increases the effectiveness of interior storage with simple, no bolt or welding installation required. This shelf kit includes 3 level of 20” deep shelves along the container length.
- Heavy Duty ShelfThe heavy-duty shelf is a more robust alternative to the Insta shelf kit and is able to hold heavier items. The shelves are finished with a black powder-coat that makes them excellent for job site storage.
Shipping Container Accessories For Sale or Rent
Shipping container accessories are small, affordable add ons to a container purchase that can help improve the security, functionality and organization of the sea can. Accessories vary in application and can be purchased or rented as needed.
The most popular category of accessory are our security accessories. The addition of a secure lockbox, puck lockbox and/or padlock offer increasingly higher levels of security depending on the content being stored, location of the storage container, or other security considerations.
Insta vents are another popular container addition which can be installed within one business day. It helps reduce heat, humidity and remove any potential condensation from inside your sea container. The additional airflow inside helps to adequately preserve the contents being stored. Custom vent sizes are available upon request.
Interior storage accessories help organize the contents inside the shipping container. These are quick install, economical options that help maximize the storage capabilities of the container. ATS offers premade kits or custom storage solutions as needed.
Another common product requested are pins to secure one sea can to another. Stacking pins secure shipping containers being stored vertically, bridge fittings secure containers horizontally and deck mount twist locks secure containers on the ground. Any of these options are readily available in our Montreal and Toronto container yards.